Please contact us to request a quote for this item.
The unique 'V' shape perforating head and spiral pin pattern perforates all types of wall coverings without damaging the underlying wall surface.
The configuration of the twin roller perforating head with 56 hardened steel pins per roller, cuts 'V' shaped perforations into the wall covering as it is rolled across the surface maximising the penetration of steam to the glue line.
Use on all types of wall covering including vinyl, foil, flock, wood chip and multi-layered papers, including painted-over wallpaper.
The HTP has an easy grip soft rubber covered handle that minimises fatigue over prolonged periods of use.
Combined, the HTW Steam Wallpaper Stripper and HTP Wallpaper Perforator is the most effective and productive wallpaper stripping system available.
- 'V' shaped perforator head.
- 112 hardened steel perforator pins.
- Perforator head pivots in combination with skid.
- 'V' shaped perforations speed steam to the glue line.
- Easy grip handle.
- Suitable for most types of wall coverings and wall surfaces.
- 1 year warranty.