CAMON SG30 Stump Grinder
The CAMON SG30 Stump Grinder is a compact machine that will remove unwanted tree stumps simply, safely and efficiently.
Designed to meet the needs of a variety of users from DIY hirers to professional contractors, we have developed the SG30 Stump Grinder to ensure it will provide fantastic performance and lower running costs, and combined it with superior parts and a build quality that will ensure you can earn a significant return on your investment.
- The SG30 is fitted with efficient and hardwearing Greenteeth®.
- Power is provided by the Honda GX390 banks engine.
- Top of the range belts transmit more power and need minimal adjustment.
- Superior heavy duty wheel brake. > Folding handlebars for transportation and storage.
- The machine is only 63cm wide to fit through garden gates etc. Lower running costs
- The Greenteeth are cheaper and take less time to replace.
- The teeth have 3 edges so can be turned 3 times.
- Top of the range belts need less adjustment and last longer than normal belts. Improved strength and reliability
- The chassis is reinforced for additional strength.
- The SG30 has a top of the range centrifugal clutch.
- The efficient teeth mean less strain on the machine.
- Very strong robust handlebar structure.
- Simple operating controls ensure straightforward operation
- The SG30 can grind stumps of any diameter that are up to 56cm high (above ground) down to 33cm below ground.